Pricing Table for Pre-conference & Main Congress
|WORLD BANK CATEGORY||SUPER EARLY BIRD |
(until 31 January 2023)
|EARLY BIRD |
(until 30 April 2023)
(from 1 May 2023)
To register for the world congress click one the three links above where you will be taken to the registration page and be given the following options to pay:
- Credit card (via secure online portal)
- Direct bank transfer (via your own online banking)
- Via your national organization
Please note that registration does not include accommodation. Hotel bookings are your own responsibility and must be paid in addition to your registration. Click here for discounted hotel packages sourced exclusively for the ICMDA World Congress by ACTS Africa.
A limited number of bursaries are available to those from low-resource countries. We hope to enable two to three young leaders from every country to attend the World Congress.
- No applicant shall receive 100% of the costs of attending the congress.
- No funds will be sent to any applicant.
- A bursary will enable a candidate to register for the event at a discounted price, but will not usually cover travel or accommodation.
The World Congress Bursary Committee shall review all applications and award bursaries according to the following priorities:
- Priority will be given to applicants who have not received a bursary grant for a previous congress.
- Priority will be given to applicants from the most strategic regions for ICMDA development and growth.
The decisions of the Bursary Committee shall be final and no bursary application will be considered at the Congress itself.
Each applicant must attach a reference letter supporting his or her application. This should be from an official in your National Association
Receipt of your completed form will be acknowledged but all applications will be considered together after the closing date and applicants will be notified of the decision.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 28 February 2023. (We are no longer receiving Bursary Applications)
Support the Bursary Fund
We are only able to offer bursaries because of the generosity of those who give to the ICMDA Bursary Fund. We hope to raise at least USD $250,000 to provide bursaries to 300 key individuals who would otherwise not be able to attend the World Congress. If you are able to support the Bursary Fund by making a donation, please click below.